Important Message from U Snap Bac NPHC About the Coronavirus COVID-19
March 16, 2020
Dear Community Member, Clients and Partners,
In response to the concerns about the spread of the coronavirus and COVID-19, we wanted to keep you informed about the steps that U Snap Bac NPHC is taking in order to protect our community’s well-being.
In order to reduces the risk of exposure, USB will be taking the following steps:
All programs are being temporarily cancelled through March 30, 2020
• We will re-evaluate the situation regularly and update the community as needed.
We will be canceling ALL in-person meetings and gatherings Until March 30,2020
• On case-by-case basis, appointments will take place via phone conference and/or Zoom
• For essential in-person meetings, visitors must log their contact information upon arrival. This will enable us to communicate with all visitors if we learn that our staff or other guest have to come into contact with COVID-19.
**FOR ALL URGENT MATTERS PLEASE CONTACT 313-640-1100 EXT. 11 AND LEAVE A VOICEMAIL AND SOMEONE WILL GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU WITHIN 24-48 BUSINESS HOURS**
To help prevent the spread of coronavirus and COVID-19, we recommend,
Washing your hands frequently with soap and water
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
• Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue (immediately dispose afterwards) or upper sleeve when coughing or sneezing
• Avoid contact with people who sick
• Stay home if you’re sick and contact your healthcare provider or 911.